Posh Upscale Resale offers carefully curated and exceptional high-end consignment clothing and accessories for men and women in a variety of sizes – including petite, plus, and tall. We specialize in seasonal contemporary clothing with a limited selection of vintage and couture designer pieces.
Consigning is easy – just follow these FOUR easy steps
STEP 1 – CLEAR OUT
- Clear out your closet of gently-loved high-end clothing & accessories that are appropriate for the season (see season schedule below).
- Spring: February – April
- Summer: May – July
- Fall: August – October
- Winter: November – January
- Clothing must be marked with a size label and should not have brand name cut-out of the garment
- We accept consignments anytime during the week and by appointment only on weekends
- We only accept 15 items per day
STEP 2 – PROCESS
- Please ensure all items are freshly laundered/dry cleaned, pressed (winkle-free) and on hangers – don’t worry, we return all hangers.
- We only accept current items (within the last 4 years; vintage items will be assessed on a case-by-case basis). Please call to get a list of accepted and non-accepted items before making the trip to our shop.
STEP 3 – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The consignment period is up to 90-days, based on seasons (see contract for more details)
- Merchandise is sold on a 60/40 basis (60% to Posh, 40% to consignor)
STEP 4 – GET PAID/SHOP
- There are two payment options – Check or Store Credit. One option must be selected at the time of contract. The Store Credit option gives you a 10% shopping discount and additional benefits.
Complimentary At-Home Pick-Up or Closet Clean-Outs: This option may be right for you if you have 50 or more items to consign and the majority of them are high-end brands such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, DVF, Kate Spade, Trina Turk, Tory Burch, Vince Camuto, Michael Kors, etc. For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at (360) 682-5940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.