We do not accept lingerie, underwear, swimwear, socks, and active work-out gear.
We do accept vintage items by very specific designers when they are still modern, wearable styles like Chanel, Christian Lacroix, Hermes, Oscar De La Renta, Versace, Thierry Mugler, Jean Paul Gaultier, St. John, and Alexander McQueen. If you have something specific, please stop by our store, call or email us to see if it would be good fit for our shop.
We accept many different brands from Macy’s, Dillards, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Barney’s, Nieman Marcus, Ann Taylor, Chico’s, and boutique shops that offer fresh, new fashion- forward designers. For a full list of brands accepted please give us a call at (360) 682-5940.
We Offer Complimentary At-Home Pick-Up or Closet Clean-Outs: This option may be right for you if you have 50 or more items to consign and the majority of them are high-end brands such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, DVF, Kate Spade, Trina Turk, Tory Burch, Vince Camuto, Michael Kors, etc. For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at (360) 682-5940 or email@example.com
Absolutely not. We never share details about our consignors with anyone.
No. All merchandise is on consignment and consignors are paid after items have sold.
All active consignors get 10% more value added to their available balance when used towards a purchase in our store.
There are two options – Check or Store Credit.
One option must be selected at the time of contract and cannot be switched during the term of the contract. (It’s an either-or selection; please select thoughtfully and thoroughly before making your decision)
- Check Option:
- Payments to consignor to be made by check must be over $20 with a $1.50 handling fee for each time you are paid
- Check payments are paid out every other month; on the first day of the month
- Checks expire after 90-days from issue date
- Consignor is responsible for picking up their checks at Posh
- Store Credit Option:
- If the in-store credit option is selected, you also receive a 10% shopping discount at the time of use of credit/purchase
- Store credit is available immediately after a consigned item has sold and the credit can be used anytime up to 6-months after contract term ends
- The $1.50 handling fee is exempt from in-store credit option – saving you more money
- No payout is available if you choose this option
All items are initially priced at the selling price when you consign. Price reductions occur at 30-day intervals and are reduced by 25% – 30% over the lapse of the consignment period. Consignors will receive 40% of the reduced price and price reductions are made at our discretion.
When you consign with us, you will be given and/or emailed a copy of your consigned item list with pricing. This consigned item list will have the pick-up date specified. It is your responsibility to contact us before that date to arrange recollection of your items. Items that do not get collected 5 days after the consignment period ends become property of Posh Upscale Resale or we donate/dispose at our discretion.
Posh determines what items will be accepted based on what sells; Posh has the right to pass on any item. We price items 1/3 to 1/4 of retail based on research we conduct and factoring in the condition of items.
Please note that every attempt will be made to sell consigned items at a fair and competitive price that will benefit you as a consignor and as a customer
Because we price our items very reasonably, please make sure you want to part with the item before consigning it
If you want to retrieve any of your items within the first 30 days, there is a $5 fee per item
Because we are seasonal, we only offer up-to 90-days. We ask that you bring in items that are only seasonally appropriate. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Our seasons are below:
- Spring: February – April
- Summer: May – July
- Fall: August – October
- Winter: November – January
It is the consignor’s responsibility to track and pick-up items before the end of the contract period. Please note:
- We will not extend the length of the contract
- We reserve the right to mark-down or put items on sale at any time. Special sales will be established by Posh; once the items have sold, the consignor will receive 40% of the selling price, less sales tax and fees.
- You are responsible to pick-up your items at the end of the consignment term; any unsold items that are past the consignment term will become the property of Posh Upscale Resale and may be later donated.
Bring your freshly laundered and press items on hangers to us anytime during weekdays and by appointment only on weekends. For a weekend appointment, call (360) 682-5940.
We only accept clean, cute and current items (within the last 4 years; vintage items will be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- All items must be freshly laundered or dry-cleaned and free of holes, stains, fading, wrinkles, pet or person hair, pilled knits, stretched-out, and musty and/or smoke smell. Shoes and accessories must be in near-new condition
- Clothing must be marked with a size label and should not have brand names cut-out of the garment
- Clothes must be hung on a hanger – no boxed or bagged items will be accepted; Personal hangers will be returned to owner after processing
- If any items are found to have defects after the initial inspection of them, you’ll have 5 (five) days from the initial contact to pick said items up. After the 5 days, they will become the property of Posh and will be donated to charity – PLEASE LOOK EACH ITEM OVER BEFORE CONSIGNING
- Posh does not accept undergarments, lingerie, stockings, leggings, or socks